Drawing inspiration from the stories in I LEARN AMERICA, we team up with schools and organizations to harness the immigrant experiences in their communities. Through screenings and workshops, we build bridges between classmates, their schools, their communities and their new land.
Educators around the country are already working with us to:
CONTACT US TO HOST A WORKSHOP
Explore our previous workshops and community conversations
- Give a voice to the young immigrants in our classrooms
- Increase empathy and “welcoming” for young immigrants through personal storytelling/exchange of shared experiences
- Train teachers to work with English Learners.
- Improve services in schools with immigrant/ELLs students
- Strengthen programs that support immigrant youth.